LONG AND SHORT-TERM GOALS
PBGOC was established to pursue wealth on behalf of all PBCN member communities. PBCN communities are represented by their respective Councillors with the goal of using this wealth to contribute to the establishment of economic development opportunities at the community level as well as provide a continuous revenue steam to assist the PBCN Executive and the communities in governance and social programs.
PBGOC is responsible to PBCN to generate and implement new business opportunities at the Band-wide level.
We have done this in a variety of ways:
- Our Governance Model and support from the PBCN leadership enables PBGOC to ensure stability of ongoing operations.
- We co-operate with the TLE Department of the PBCN to ensure that Reserve lands are strategically located for the establishment of future endeavours.
- We work towards capacity building exercises which will allow PBGOC to contribute to the long-term goals of the larger PBCN organization.
- We understand and trust that relationships are an important aspect in the development of a successful business.
- We are fully engaged, in our 100% owned businesses, in the business development process from idea inception to start-up.
- We believe in providing on-going support for our Management as our experience demonstrates that strong management brings success to an organization.
- We strive to maximize our equity and profits in an effort to maximize distributions to our shareholders.
- We continuously seek out the right opportunities that are a good fit for our investment portfolio.
- By becoming ISO 9001:2015 Certified we have added a new dimension of quality and accountability.