When considering a potential business opportunity or investment, we concentrate on investments that will ensure the best possible return with the least possible risk for our shareholders, the members of PBCN.
When exploring a potential business venture, whether that’s investment in an existing business or a partnership interest, we first assess whether or not the opportunity aligns with our strategic priorities. Then, we evaluate each opportunity in two phases:
- An evaluation of the formal business case, based on the following criteria:
- Financial documentation
- Management structure
- Distribution policy
We invite interested parties to submit their ideas and formal business case encompassing the above information to our management team for evaluation. Please be sure to include your contact information.
- Once we have had an opportunity to evaluate the business case, we move into the second phase, which includes an in-depth study of the following:
- Executive summary
- Business plan
- Three years of audited financial statements
- Management team resumes
- Market information
- SWOT Analysis
- Financial forecasts and Pro forma financial statements
- Any relevant information in report format
- Any current strategic plans, marketing plans, sales plans etc.
- Awards, Letters of Reference and/or Nominations
- If a franchise please include summary of franchise agreement